Benefits and Ways to Choose Dog Food. Many say dogs are very loyal animals. Not only in charge of being a housekeeper, but animals with thick fur can also relieve stress you know.
For those of you who have pets like dogs, good care is certainly needed. You also have to be careful in choosing the best dog food.
Dog food must supply energy, but must also build and maintain body cells so that it helps prevent digestive problems, skin, teeth, joints, and age-related problems. Nutritious foods, which meet the nutritional needs of health, will combine the right amount of nutrients.
Best Dog Food Recommendations are low-fat dog foods so that dog nutrition is met.
Dogs are man’s best friends. In addition to providing social support, dogs can also make us healthier and slimmer.
Here are six reasons why we should have dogs.
- Social Support Research shows that having a pet can boost self-confidence and maintain a sense of ownership, especially after experiencing a kind of rejection.
The proposal has just been rejected or is the date not going well? Take time to chat with the feet of four after work.
- Relieve stress Only by stroking the dog is proven to reduce anxiety and increase calmness.
In fact, Harvard Medical School brings registered therapy dogs to offices to help create a more pleasant work environment for employees.
- Make children more responsible Taking care of pets means thinking about things other than ourselves.
Research also shows that children who feel close to animals, report feeling closer to the community and the people closest to him.
So, consider adopting a dog when your child asks to be bought.
- Reducing allergies Maybe there are also allergic to animal hair. But according to the National Academy of Sciences, children who grow up with pets (and later are exposed to common allergens) have a lower risk of asthma and dust allergy. Certainly, lower allergy to other animals.
- Encourage to be more active in moving People who have pets tend to move more. In addition to taking dogs that need to take a walk, dog owners are generally more likely to move.
- Growing healthier Research shows that all the closeness given by dogs provides the ongoing attention needed to reduce loneliness and find new life goals for retired people. Dogs also make their elderly owners stay active.
Dog Nutrition Needs
Food plays a big role in the growth and intelligence of a dog’s brain. Just like other living creatures, dogs need some nutrients for their bodies.
Water is a source of energy, preventing dehydration, improving the performance of digestive organs, and easily transporting nutrients throughout the body.
Needed to facilitate metabolism, and serves to help maintain the health of the bones and teeth of your beloved dog.
Nutritional needs change as your puppy grows. Initially, the puppy will need several small meals a day, which gradually reduces to one or two.
Likewise, the size and breed of your dog will affect its nutritional needs because some dogs have different digestive tolerances from others.
Dogs must always have access to water and do not feed them too much.
Automatic dog feeders can help you, If you are not sure how much they should be fed, or how their growth stage will affect the amount of food.
Today, automatic dog feeders are used by some owners who don’t want to get up early to feed their hungry pets.