There has to be no soul, who hasn’t popped a bubble wrap. One just cannot describe the happiness and joy of bursting those tiny, uniformly spaced air-filled plastic material. So, for those who have no clue what bubble wrap is, then read on.
What is bubble wrap?
Bubble Wrap is a flexible transparent material made of plastic. It is uniformed spaced tiny balloons filled with air. It is used for packing delicate items. It acts as a protection for fragile and delicate items of different sizes and shapes. It helps the items from shock, vibration or any jerk while being shipped or transported. Today it has carved its name in every household, industry or anything you name it. It has become an inevitable part of the packaging industry. Bubble wrap has advanced so much that it’s not only used for packing fragile items but also for many things.
Types of Bubble Wrap
- Strong Grade Wrap – It is used for packing heavy items, extremely precious or very delicate item that needs extra protection.
- Multi-purpose Grade Wrap – This type of wrap is ideal for everyday use. The items that are less or medium weight, Multi-Purpose Grade Bubble wrap is a perfect choice.
- LIMITED Grade Wrap – It comes in ½ inch and 3/16 inch thickness. It is suitable for items that are less in weight and are not much delicate.
- Bubble Mask – It is the type of wrap that has glue coating on one side. It helps to stick to items such as stool legs or toolboxes that don’t get damaged during transportation.
- Anti-Static Wrap – It is used to safeguard electronic items such as computers, cell phones or DVD players.
- Cushion shield Aluminum Wrap – This wrap is used to protect the item from electronic or electrostatic